What is the nature of Chromosome?
The nature of Chromosome is as follows:
Chromosome has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Chromosome.
- What are the parts of Chromosome?
Chromosome has the equivalents of those which the others have, that is, it has comparability.
- What is comparable to Chromosome?
Chromosome has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Chromosome?
Chromosome has sensitivity and it is sensitive to things which can affect (influence) it.
- What can affect Chromosome?
Chromosome has transformability and it can be transformed (reordered) from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Chromosome?
Chromosome has substitutability and it can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Chromosome?
Chromosome has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Chromosome?
See also the nature of:Edit
This wiki is based on the theory of Sivashanmugam. You can download it here File:Tos.pdf