What properties of College allow us to study it systematically?
- Listed below are the properties of College which allow us to study it systematically.
Can College exhibit divisibility? Yes. College exhibits divisibility. College can be divided into things called the parts of College.
- What are the parts of College?
Can College exhibit comparability? Yes. College exhibits comparability. College can be compared to the things which differ from it. The comparison can distinguish its similarity and difference to the other things. Nothing can be compared to College if College cannot exhibit comparability.
- What things are not compared to College?
Can College exhibit connectivity? Yes. College exhibits connectivity. College can be connected to things which hold it.
- What things are not connected to College?
Can College exhibit disturbability? Yes. College exhibits disturbability. College is sensitive to the things which can affect it.
- What things do not affect College?
Can College exhibit reorderability? Yes. College exhibits reorderability. College can be reordered from one form to its other forms.
- What forms are not of College?
Can College exhibit substitutability? Yes. College exhibits substitutability. College can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What things do not qualify to substitute College?
Can College exhibit satisfiability? Yes. College exhibits satisfiability. College can satisfy those which require it.
- What things do not require College?
- Banana fruit
- Guava fruit
- Lemon fruit
- Mango fruit
- Orange fruit
- Papaya fruit
- Pomegranate fruit
- Coconut tree