What is the nature of Earthworm?
The nature of Earthworm is as follows:
Earthworm has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Earthworm.
- What are the parts of Earthworm?
Earthworm has the equivalents of those which the others have, that is, it has comparability.
- What is comparable to Earthworm?
Earthworm has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Earthworm?
Earthworm has sensitivity and it is sensitive to things which can affect (influence) it.
- What can affect Earthworm?
Earthworm has transformability and it can be transformed (reordered) from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Earthworm?
Earthworm has substitutability and it can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Earthworm?
Earthworm has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Earthworm?
See also the nature of:Edit
This wiki is based on the theory of Sivashanmugam. You can download it here File:Tos.pdf