What properties of Experiment allow us to study it systematically?
- Listed below are the properties of Experiment which allow us to study it systematically.
Can Experiment exhibit divisibility?
Yes. Experiment has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Experiment.
- What are the parts of Experiment?
Can Experiment exhibit comparability?
Yes. Experiment has comparability and it can be compared to all the other things. Anything which cannot be compared to Experiment is neither different nor similar to Experiment.
- What is comparable to Experiment?
Can Experiment exhibit connectivity?
Yes. Experiment has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Experiment?
Can Experiment exhibit disturbability?
Yes. Experiment has disturbability and it can be disturbed (affected) by the things which can influence it.
- What can affect Experiment?
Can Experiment exhibit reorderability?
Yes. Experiment has reorderability and it can be reordered from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Experiment?
Can Experiment exhibit substitutability?
Yes. Experiment has substitutability and it can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Experiment?
Can Experiment exhibit satisfiability?
Yes. Experiment has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Experiment?
Anyone who has not studied Experiment cannot answer these questions!
- Apple fruit
- Guava fruit
- Lemon fruit
- Mango fruit
- Orange fruit
- Papaya fruit
- Pomegranate fruit
- Coconut tree