What properties of Family allow us to study it systematically?
- Listed below are the properties of Family which allow us to study it systematically.
Can Family exhibit divisibility? Yes. Family exhibits divisibility. Family can be divided into things called the members (parts) of Family.
- Who are the members (parts) of Family?
Can Family exhibit comparability? Yes. Family exhibits comparability. Family can be compared to the things which differ from it. The comparison can distinguish its similarity and difference to the other things. Nothing can be compared to Family if Family cannot exhibit comparability.
- What things are not compared to Family?
Can Family exhibit connectivity? Yes. Family exhibits connectivity. Family can be connected to things which hold it.
- What things are not connected to Family?
Can Family exhibit disturbability? Yes. Family exhibits disturbability. Family is sensitive to the things which can affect it.
- What things do not affect Family?
Can Family exhibit reorderability? Yes. Family exhibits reorderability. Family can be reordered from one form to its other forms.
- What forms are not of Family?
Can Family exhibit substitutability? Yes. Family exhibits substitutability. Family can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What things do not qualify to substitute Family?
Can Family exhibit satisfiability? Yes. Family exhibits satisfiability. Family can satisfy those which require it.
- What things do not require Family?
- Banana fruit
- Guava fruit
- Lemon fruit
- Mango fruit
- Orange fruit
- Papaya fruit
- Pomegranate fruit
- Coconut tree