What is the nature of Grasshopper?
Here is a beautiful photograph from a grasshopper in HD quality: Grasshopper HD===
Grasshopper has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Grasshopper.
- What are the parts of Grasshopper
- The parts of a grasshopper is the head thorax and the abdomen
Grasshopper has the equivalents of those which the others have, that is, it has comparability.
- What is comparable to Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has sensitivity and it is sensitive to things which can affect (influence) it.
- What can affect Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has transformability and it can be transformed (reordered) from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has substitutabilityandit can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Grasshopper?
See also the nature of:Edit
This wiki is based on the theory of Sivashanmugam. You can download it here File:Tos.pdf