Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is the nature of Grasshopper?
Here is a beautiful photograph from a grasshopper in HD quality: Grasshopper HD===
Grasshopper has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Grasshopper.
- What are the parts of Grasshopper
- The parts of a grasshopper is the head thorax and the abdomen
Grasshopper has the equivalents of those which the others have, that is, it has comparability.
- What is comparable to Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has sensitivity and it is sensitive to things which can affect (influence) it.
- What can affect Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has transformability and it can be transformed (reordered) from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has substitutabilityandit can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Grasshopper?
Grasshopper has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Grasshopper?
See also the nature of:Edit
This wiki is based on the theory of Sivashanmugam. You can download it here File:Tos.pdf