What is the nature of Liposome?
The nature of Liposome is as follows:
Liposome has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Liposome.
- What are the parts of Liposome?
Liposome has the equivalents of those which the others have, that is, it has comparability.
- What is comparable to Liposome?
Liposome has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Liposome?
Liposome has sensitivity and it is sensitive to things which can affect (influence) it.
- What can affect Liposome?
Liposome has transformability and it can be transformed (reordered) from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Liposome?
Liposome has substitutability and it can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Liposome?
Liposome has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Liposome?
See also the nature of:Edit
This wiki is based on the theory of Sivashanmugam. You can download it here File:Tos.pdf