What is the nature of man?
He has divisibility and he can be divided into the parts which comprise him.
- What are his parts?
He has comparability and the equivalents of those which he has can be found in others.
- Who/what has the equivalents of those which he has?
He has connectivity and he is connected to those from which he can be separated.
- Who/what is connected by him?
He has sensitivity and he is sensitive to things which can affect him.
- Who/what can affect him?
He has transformability and he can be transformed.
- What are the forms through which he transits?
He has substitutability and he can be substituted.
- Who/what can substitute him?
He has satisfiability and he can satisfy those who/which need him.
- Who/what will be satisfied by him?
What do you know about the following? Check it out...
Knowledge Expansion Manual - File:Abirami.pdf