What properties of Mathematics allow us to study it systematically?
- Listed below are the properties of Mathematics which allow us to study it systematically.
Can Mathematics exhibit divisibility?
Yes. Mathematics has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Mathematics.
- What are the parts of Mathematics?
Can Mathematics exhibit comparability?
Yes. Mathematics has comparability and it can be compared to all the other things. Anything which cannot be compared to Mathematics is neither different nor similar to Mathematics.
- What is comparable to Mathematics?
Can Mathematics exhibit connectivity?
Yes. Mathematics has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Mathematics?
Can Mathematics exhibit disturbability?
Yes. Mathematics has disturbability and it can be disturbed (affected) by the things which can influence it.
- What can affect Mathematics?
Can Mathematics exhibit reorderability?
Yes. Mathematics has reorderability and it can be reordered from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Mathematics?
Can Mathematics exhibit substitutability?
Yes. Mathematics has substitutability and it can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Mathematics?
Can Mathematics exhibit satisfiability?
Yes. Mathematics has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Mathematics?
Anyone who has not studied Mathematics cannot answer these questions!
- Banana fruit
- Guava fruit
- Lemon fruit
- Mango fruit
- Orange fruit
- Papaya fruit
- Pomegranate fruit
- Coconut tree