What is the nature of Rose flower?
The nature of Rose flower is as follows:
Rose flower has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Rose flower.
- What are the parts of Rose flower?
Rose flower has the equivalents of those which the others have, that is, it has comparability.
- What is comparable to Rose flower?
Rose flower has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Rose flower?
Rose flower has sensitivity and it is sensitive to things which can affect (influence) it.
- What can affect Rose flower?
Rose flower has transformability and it can be transformed (reordered) from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Rose flower?
Rose flower has substitutability and it can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Rose flower?
Rose flower has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Rose flower?
See also the nature of:Edit
This wiki is based on the theory of Sivashanmugam. You can download it here File:Tos.pdf