What is the nature of Tamilnadu?
The nature of Tamilnadu is as follows:
Tamilnadu has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Tamilnadu.
- What are the parts of Tamilnadu?
Tamilnadu has the equivalents of those which the others have, that is, it has comparability.
- What is comparable to Tamilnadu?
Tamilnadu has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Tamilnadu?
Tamilnadu has sensitivity and it is sensitive to things which can affect (influence) it.
- What can affect Tamilnadu?
Tamilnadu has transformability and it can be transformed (reordered) from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Tamilnadu?
Tamilnadu has substitutability and it can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Tamilnadu?
Tamilnadu has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Tamilnadu?
See also the nature of:Edit
This wiki is based on the theory of Sivashanmugam. You can download it here File:Tos.pdf